As a real innovation, the Windmate 200 gives the wind direction, with its wind sensors and integrated compass.
Waterproof thanks to its incorporated protective case.
Space saving and easy storage (ideal for dinghy sailing, windsurfing, kayak practice...).
The Windmate 200 floats.
• Wind speed : Scale : 0.8 to 143 km/h.
Accuracy : 3 %.
Units : knots, mph, km/h, m/s, ft/min., Beaufort Force.
Max. wind speed.
Average wind speed (over 5, 10 or 13 seconds).
• Wind direction :
Wind direction through 0 to 360°
Accuracy : ±1°.
Wind indication : head and cross wind.
Route indication through 0 to 360°.
Accuracy : ± 1°
Units : Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
• Update every second.
• Automatic switching off after 5 minutes.
• Read-out freeze facility.
• 1-line easy-to-read 12 mm LCD display.
• 2-line LCD display.
• Weight (with battery) : 85 g.
• 24 mm impeller, corrosion free, sapphire mounted axis.
• Waterproof slip-on case, shocks and UV-rays resistant + safety lanyard.
• Powered by a 3V lithium battery (CR2032 type).